Coaching & Development
This workshop is a Minimum Operating Standard for many governing bodies of sport and is aimed at those responsible for organising sports for governing bodies, local authorities, sport and leisure centres and sports clubs.
This workshop aims to answer all the commonly asked questions about disabled participants in sport i.e. how to set up coaching sessions, and how to plan or make adjustments to a session to make your coaching more effective.
Course Fee £25
Course Dates for 2016/2017 to follow
- Minimum Age - 16
- UKCC Level 1 / 2 Certificate in any Sport.
Course OutcomesA coach will be able to:
- Determine how to include disabled people in sport
- Select appropriate coaching activities
- Create effective coaching environments.
- You must, in order to gain a certificate:Attend all course hours
- 2 hours
- Carnegie Sports Centre, Headingley Campus, Leeds, LS6 3QQ