Research at Leeds Beckett
Dr William Sun
About Dr William Sun
Deputy Director of Centre for Governance, Leadership and Global Responsibility
Dr William Sun is Reader in Management and Leader of Corporate Governance and Sustainability Research Group (CGSRG) at the Faculty of Business and Law, Leeds Beckett University. He is an internationally recognised expert in corporate governance and CSR.
Dr Sun has published widely on the subjects of corporate governance, CSR, sustainability, company law and transition economics, with over 70 journal papers and more than 30 authored or edited books. He is editor of the well-received book series Critical Studies on Corporate Responsibility, Governance and Sustainability published by Emerald Group Publishing since 2010.
- Course Leader of MSc Corporate Governance
- Module Leader of The Board, the Executive and Good Governance
- ESG risk management project
- Finance and sustainability programme
- Corporate governance: an internal-external conceptual framework
- Corporate governance and leadership