About Katrina Hinde
Katrina is a Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA) in Sport and Exercise Physiology within the Carnegie School of Sport.
Katrina is currently undertaking a PhD in environmental exercise physiology, titled "The effect of load carriage on human performance in extreme environments". She specialises in the delivery of modules related to sport and exercise physiology across the undergraduate and postgraduate provisions. She is currently joint Module Leader for the Level 6 Performance in Extreme Environments.
- L4 Foundations of Physiology
- L4 Introduction to Research Methods
- L5 Research methods
- L6 Applied Clinical and Sports Performance
- L6 Performance in Extreme Environments (Joint module leader)
- L7 Essentials of Exercise Physiology
- L5 and L6 Personal tutor
Katrina is involved in research related to extreme environments and performance which will impact both recreational and occupational practices.