About Mandy Wigglesworth
Mandy is a Chartered Accountant who has over twenty five years’ experience in financial areas covering the banking and oil and gas industries and has lived and worked all over the world including Australia and the US. For three years Mandy lectured at Curtin University in Perth Australia where she taught a wide range of students from diverse backgrounds and with varying levels of ability.
Mandy joined Leeds Beckett in January 2015 specialising in teaching Financial Accounting, Audit and Corporate Governance. She taught several modules on the ACCA syllabus, Masters’ courses and at Undergraduate level.
- MBA Forensic Accounting Online
- ACCA P1 Governance, Risk and Ethics
- Dealing with Accounting Adjustments
- Introduction to Accounting
- Introduction to Financial Statements
- ACCA P7 Advanced Audit and Assurance
Mandy is currently researching audit independence and the threat that Non Audit fees have on the independence of auditors.