About Marc Turu-Porcel
Marc is a part-time lecturer in Primary Education and Psychology. Marc has a wide experience as a school teacher and educational psychologist. He has worked in primary and secondary education in Catalonia with expertise on the area of inclusion and teacher professional development. Since 2014 Marc has worked in further and higher education in England.
Marc teaches on the following courses:
- BA (Hons) Primary Education (Accelerated Degree)
- BA (Hons) Primary Education (5-11) with recommendation for QTS
- BA (Hons) Primary Education (Early Years 3-7) with recommendation for QTS
- PG SENCO (Distance Learning)
- MSc Psychology (Distance Learning)
Marc’s research interests lie in teacher education, alternative forms of education and communities of practice. He is currently conducting a research on teachers' perceptions of expertise.