About Sergio Lara-Bercial
Sergio joined Leeds Beckett University in July 2011. He works within the Global Coaching Office of the International Council for Coach Education and is the Technical Officer for the International Sport Coaching Framework project. He works with a high number of national and international partners.
His research interests centre around the coaching process, the development of coaching expertise and last but not least, the coaching of children.
- Sports coaching research presented in Estonia
- Real Madrid Foundation partnership to help develop the coaches of children across Europe
- Conference to launch tools developed to support the development of fit-for-purpose coaching qualifications across Europe
- Leeds Beckett staff head to the Royal Belgian Football Association for ‘iCoachKids’ meeting
- Website launched to help develop the coaches of children across Europe
- Leeds Beckett project to help develop the coaches of children across Europe