Destinations of Leavers (DLHE) Survey
The Destination of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) Survey captures information on student activity after graduation.
DLHE is a national survey of everyone who has recently qualified from university or college in the UK and aims to find out what they are doing around six months after graduation.
Why get involved?
Please take part in the survey as it helps us understand how well we're preparing all of our students for the workplace and what we can do to make things even better. The survey results are published nationally and provides data to Unistats; the official data source for all undergraduate courses, providing key information for prospective students.
How do I take part?
- Please keep your telephone number and email address with us up to date before you leave so that we can contact you after graduation.
- Look out for the email from the survey team inviting you to take part with a direct link to the survey.
- You will be asked about your employment and earnings status, which will take no longer than five minutes and all your information is anonymised.
- The more accurately and completely you respond, the more it can enhance the reputation of your degree and help inform future students.
- If you don’t respond to the invitation email to take part, you will receive a follow up telephone call.
If you have any questions regarding the DLHE Survey, please contact the Careers Team on 0113 812 7335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.