[Skip to content]
To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video

Student Hub

International Student Advice

Our International Student Advice team is available to provide support for you throughout your stay here at Leeds Beckett.

We will help you to settle in and adjust although we realise that this may be difficult at first.

We hope you will find that Leeds Beckett has a friendly and supportive atmosphere. Our Adviser is available to talk to you in confidence to discuss any matter that may be troubling you.

Please contact the International Student Advice team on internationalstudentadvice@leedsbeckett.ac.uk if you need help and want to talk to someone about anything to do with studying and living in the UK. You may have questions about visa extension queries, family visits, dependants’ visas, police registration, changing immigration status, support whilst studying at the University, working after your studies and pre-departure support.

Appointments and workshops are available at City Campus and at Headingley Campus. Ask us a question at our Drop-in workshops every week. There is no need to book, just turn up and ask at the Student Hub desk.

Wednesdays 16:00-18:00

Student Hub, Rose Bowl, City Campus

Fridays 10:00-12:00

Student Hub, Rose Bowl, City Campus

Plus Icon International Student Advice Team

Karen Griffith
International Student Adviser & Head of Service
Telephone - +44 (0) 113 812 5612

Joanne Harrison
International Student Advice Service
Telephone - +44 (0) 113 812 5735
Email: j.o.harrison@leedsbeckett.ac.uk

Information given here is intended as a guide for international students and is given in good faith. Care has been taken in compiling the information, however, the University accepts no legal responsibility for its accuracy.


Designated officer authorised to provide immigration advice and services by an order made under section 84 (4) (d) of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 and regulated by the Immigration Services Commissioner.

Karen Griffith
International Student Adviser

Our advice is available free of charge and follows the Rules and Code of Standards of the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) and the United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA).

Browse A-Z

Back to Top Button
Back to Top Button