Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES)
Your feedback is really important to us and each year we ask our postgraduate students to highlight what we are good at and where we need to improve through the PTES Survey.
Key Facts about the PTES
- The survey launches on 03 April 2018
- You will receive an email to your student account with a personalised link to the survey
- It takes about 10 to 15 minutes to complete
- There are 39 questions in total
- All the answers are completely confidential
- The survey closes on 01 June 2018
How do I take part?
On Tuesday 03 April, you will receive an email to your student account with a personalised link inviting you to take part.
You can also access the PTES via a link on the ‘Course’ tab of your MyBeckett account. The survey will remain open until Friday 01 June. The survey will ask you a range of questions about your time studying with us, this includes:
- The teaching throughout your course
- Your course assessments and feedback
- Organisation of your course
- The resources that have been made available
- Your skills development
- Motivation for doing the course
- Demographic questions about you
As a thank you!
To say ‘thank you’ for completing the PTES, we are giving you a FREE Leeds Beckett ‘Class of 2018’ t-shirt (while stocks last). All you need to do is print the voucher at the end of the survey, and present it to the Student Experience Team at either Student Hub or the Gateway (Leslie Silver) to redeem your t-shirt.
As well as this, Leeds Beckett will also donate £1 to one of three local charities on your behalf. The charities we are supporting this year are:
St. George’s Crypt
PAFRAS (Positive Action for Refugees and Asylum Seekers)
Leeds Asylum Seekers Support Network
To allow you extra time to pick up your t-shirt, the Student Hubs will also stay open until 6.30pm Monday – Thursday, and 5.30pm on Friday, for the first two weeks of the survey.Terms and Conditions.