As a full-time or part-time campus-based undergraduate student you are entitled to:
- Access online learning materials and resources for every module through a virtual learning environment and have access to the resources and information of an up to date library.
- Opportunities for on-going feedback on your work and progress towards your assessments in every year of your course.
- Participate in a course induction, which will be provided at the beginning of each year of your course.
- A meeting with your personal tutor once per semester. [All new and first year students will be invited to a meeting with their personal tutor within four weeks of the start of their studies]
- A course that has been informed in its development by external stakeholders.(e.g. employers, professional bodies)
- Participate in Personal Development Planning within the context of your course.
- Have the opportunity to engage in embedded activities within your course which develop and enhance your graduate employability and lifelong learning.
- Receive clear dates at the beginning of each module about your assessment, submission dates, when and how you receive formative feedback on assessment during every module, and how you will receive feedback on marked assessments within the 4 week feedback period.
- Receive clear and easy to understand information about your course and the services available to you.
- Be engaged, via your course student representative, in your course review, evaluation and development processes.
- Have your questions to our University’s services responded to within the advertised timescales in our corporate service standards.
- Normally be given your course timetable no later than four weeks before the beginning of each semester.