Students' Union Advice Service
The Students' Union Advice Service offers free, confidential and independent advice to all students.
The team of advisers are all qualified and experienced in what they do and can offer advice on:
- Academic problems – Appeals, Complaints, Disciplinary procedures
- Health & Wellbeing – Free condoms, Health information, Personal issues
- Housing – Checking tenancy agreements, Deposits, Disrepair, Disputes
- Money – Benefits, Debt, Emergency funds, Fees, Student finance
- Other issues – Consumer rights, Employment rights, Legal problems
Opening times are shown on the Students’ Union Advice Service website.