[Skip to content]
To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video

Student Hub


The International Student Advice Centre can offer help with visa renewals. We have offices at City and Headingley campuses.


Email: internationalstudentadvice@leedsbeckett.ac.uk

  • Karen Griffith, International Student Adviser & Head of Service
    Telephone: +44 (0) 113 812 5612
  • Joanne Harrison, International Student Advice Service
    Telephone: +44 (0) 113 812 5735

The UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) website also offers information about visas, immigration and working in the UK after you’ve graduated.

If you have a visa query relating to a study abroad opportunity, the Study Abroad office will be able to offer help. For details on how to contact the office see Study abroad.

customer service excellence

Browse A-Z

Back to Top Button
Back to Top Button