Independent Study Abroad
As a Study Abroad student you will:
- Be enrolled on a full-time study load of 60 credit points per semester. This is equivalent to 30 ECTS.
- Pay tuition fees to Leeds Beckett or through a sponsor / third party provider.
- Receive a Leeds Beckett academic transcript with grades upon completion of study.
- Get help in finding accommodation.
- Receive lots of support and access to other services while you’re with us.
You should have completed at least one full year of study by the time you start our study abroad programme. It is important that you ensure your home institution will transfer credit for the classes you want to take at Leeds Beckett, so remember to consult your Study Abroad Office at your home institution for approval.