Attend a Virtual Q&A
Our Virtual Q&As usually take place on the first Wednesday of each month. Book on to our next virtual event:
What can you expect from our Virtual Q&A?
Each month staff and current students from across our University come together to offer advice to anyone thinking about attending Leeds Beckett University. This is an opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have about your course, fees and finance, accommodation, the application process or just about life in the vibrant city of Leeds. We will have representatives who will be able to offer advice to all prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students.
Our Virtual Q&As take place at 10:00 - 11:00 and 16:00 - 17:00 (UK Time). Find out what time this is in your country.
- Find out about our great range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses that are available to start in January or September.
- Learn about our 10% fee discounts for international students.
- Watch our videos - accommodation, life in Leeds, our campuses and many more.
- Find out how to apply and who can help you in your country.
- Chat to our International Office staff about visas, accommodation and entry requirements.
- Discover more about what life is like in Leeds.
- Learn about our placement and volunteering opportunities.
Unfortunately, you are only allowed to defer for one year. If you have extenuating circumstances that may require your deferral for a further year then please email us at email@example.com with full details of those circumstances so that your request can be considered. Please also provide your full name, UCAS personal ID and course.
If you applied through UCAS, it is likely that we will receive some, if not all of your examination results via UCAS. If you have been asked to send your results in to us, this will be detailed on your offer letter/UCAS Track. It is very important that you do so as soon as possible after receiving your results. They can be faxed to us on 0113 812 3144 or scanned to firstname.lastname@example.org if you applied via UCAS. If you applied directly to us, please send them to email@example.com. Please make sure you have put your name and Personal ID/Leeds Beckett number on the correspondence to avoid any delays in confirming your place with us.