What are UCAS Fairs?
UCAS fairs are an opportunity for you to explore a number of different universities in one place and are available at a number of locations across the UK. They provide you with a chance to find out what life's like at university, both on and off campus.
Leeds Beckett staff and students attend UCAS Fairs each year to answer your questions and help you discover what else is on offer at Leeds Beckett, from placements and the student job shop to volunteering opportunities and societies.
UCAS Fairs 2017
- 8 & 9 March - Northern Ireland - Lisburn.
- 13 & 14 March - Surrey - Guildford.
- 14 & 15 March - Manchester - Manchester.
- 15 & 16 March - West London - Uxbridge.
- 20 March - North East Wales - Wrexham.
- 21 & 22 March - Exeter - Exeter.
- 23 March - Hereford & Worcester - Worcester.
- 27 & 28 March - London - London.
- 31 March - Hampshire & Sussex - Brighton.
- 9 June - Staffordshire - Stoke on Trent.
- 12 & 13 June - Birmingham - Birmingham.
- 13 June - Norfolk - Norwich.
- 14 & 15 June - Essex - Colchester.
- 14 June - Suffolk - Ipswich.
- 15 & 16 June - Merseyside - Liverpool.
- 16 June - Sheffield - Sheffield.
- 19 & 20 June - Bedfordshire - Bedford.
- 20 June - Kent & Medway - Chatham.
- 21 June - Cambridgeshire - Cambridge.
- 21 June - South London - Greenwich.
- 22 & 23 June - East London - London.
- 26 June - Humberside - Hull.
- 27 & 28 June - West & North Yorkshire - Leeds.
- 29 June - Lancashire - Ormskirk.
- 29 June - Tyneside - Newcastle Upon Tyne.
- 30 June - North & West Cumbria - Carlisle.
Unfortunately, you are only allowed to defer for one year. If you have extenuating circumstances that may require your deferral for a further year then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with full details of those circumstances so that your request can be considered. Please also provide your full name, UCAS personal ID and course.
If you applied through UCAS, it is likely that we will receive some, if not all of your examination results via UCAS. If you have been asked to send your results in to us, this will be detailed on your offer letter/UCAS Track. It is very important that you do so as soon as possible after receiving your results. They can be faxed to us on 0113 812 3144 or scanned to email@example.com if you applied via UCAS. If you applied directly to us, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you have put your name and Personal ID/Leeds Beckett number on the correspondence to avoid any delays in confirming your place with us.