If you are a current student or recent graduate of Leeds Beckett University who is interested in starting up in business or being self-employed you can access our help and support to get you started on your journey.
Our University Business Centres (insert Link) provide regular ‘Start-Up Workshops’ which will cover the basics of self-employment including all you need to know about finance, business planning and legal issues. You can also download our Start Up Guides to help you get started.
Recent graduates can also access support through one of our University Business Centres (located in Leeds, Wakefield and Halifax) for 3 months completely free of charge. These services include:
• Registered office address
• 5 days free hot desking at your Centre of choice (subject to availability)
• A year’s free membership of Leeds Chamber of Commerce,
• A chance to enter the Business Advantage Awards to win up to £5000 of legal support and mentoring from our partners Lupton Fawcett.
• Use of professional business lounge facilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to help you get established, to grow your business network and to collaborate with like-minded people. And, there is no catch; you are not tied into any contracts.