Fancy a quiet pint in the pub?
- Dry Dock - Enjoy some food and drink, on a boat!
- Original Oak - With a huge beer garden and a big-screen for live sports, it's a fave summer spot.
- Skyrack - Another popular student haunt in the heart of Headingley and a great go-to before heading to the centre.
- The Library - The best place to be when your parents phone and ask where you are on a Friday night...
Or a trip to a bar?
- Arc - 241 cocktails all day every day and delish food (check out Mexican Mondays!)
- Belgrave - A 1930's venue for live gigs, comedy and art with a rooftop terrace and amazing slices of homemade pizza.
- Jakes - It's open Monday to Saturday and ideal for a real good dance!
- Revs - Across from Jakes, this is another great spot to head on Call Lane.
- Roxy Ballroom - Mini-golf, beer pong, and table tennis! SO much fun.
Or is it time to party?
Leeds also boasts a world class clubbing scene, attracting some of the world’s biggest DJs on a regular basis.
- Fuel - In Leeds Beckett Union, Fuel is an alternative music party where you’ll want to scream your lungs out to Blink 182, The Offspring & Fountains of Wayne.
- Club Mission - One of the biggest and best house clubs in the North! You’ll find it under the railway arches near Leeds Station.
- HiFi - Hosts a range of live music nights with a variety of genres including Soul, Funk, Hip Hop, Reggae, and Disco.
- Pryzm - Whether it’s club bangers, cheesy pop or RnB, Pryzm will have at least one room to rave in.
- Wire - This intimate basement club pushes underground music and attracts well-known DJs playing indie, rock, and alternative dance.
- The Key Club - The only dedicated rock club in Leeds, it has a range of music nights depending on how heavy you like your guitars and drums.