1. It'll make you more activeFancying a fitter, happier, more active you for 2018? It's just what you 'planned' on doing in 2017, right? And, probably 2016 too...so, stop putting it off - this is your year!
2. It'll motivate youJoining a gym means you’ve made that investment in getting in shape, meaning you more likely to actually do it.
3. It'll help you build friendshipsSport brings people together, whether it's by going along with your friends, or, making new ones.
4. It's fun!You can do what you already love, or, try something new with the University’s non-competitive sports programme. You might just find yourself a new hobby!
5. Everything's on your doorstep
With our University gyms and facilities located on campus, you can go straight from the lecture hall to the spin class. Easy.
6. FREE classes
You'll have access to over 40 fitness classes free with your sports pass. With everything from Aerobics to Zumba, there's something for everyone.
7. You're getting the best deal!
Join now to take advantage of the cheaper rates.
8. Motivation on tap
Struggle to keep on track? We all do from time to time. But, our on-site personal trainers can help you break that wall and put you back on the road to achieving your goals.
9. Leeds Beckett family
Getting more involved in campus sports will make you feel even more a part of the University community.
10. Use our top class facilities
If they're good enough for top Olympic athletes, they must be pretty good, right?
Get your sports pass here.