As an academic who researches mental health, the news story and corresponding report (Hughes et al. 2018) on student mental health and the role of the academic, really resonated with me.
- Active Lifestyles
- Anti Doping
- Applied Obesity
- Carnegie Great Outdoors
- Clean Sport
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Human Performance
- International Women's Day
- Mental Health
- Outdoor Education
- Physical Activity and Health
- Physical Education
- Sports Broadcasting
- Sports Coaching
- Strength and Conditioning
- Student Support
- Women's Football
- World Cup 2018
- January (3)
- February (3)
- The Battle Royale for eSports Broadcasting is ON
- Why is it that is 2019 we are still talking about gender balance across sport
- Cracking the concrete ceiling in sport - Gender equality
- Working to give female coaches the opportunities: The role that men can play
- 'What's Next?'
- Five reasons why we need more gender balanced leadership in every area of life
- What does the word 'balance' mean to you?
- The Power of Role Models
- 'We kick balls, Deal with it'.
- April (3)
- May (3)
- PE does matter
- Right to be Active (R2BA) research shared with MPs at the APPG for looked-after children and care-leavers.
- Women's Sport and Media
- Dance in Education Affirming its position and place
- Why do we need to know what parents think of Physical Education and School Sport?
- Pedagogies for social justice in Physical Education: what should student teachers learn?
- What do you remember most about PE?
- Getting your Research Heard: Ways to Engage with UK Parliament
- My Placement Year in the Sponsorship Industry
- The FIFA Women's World Cup and Social Network Analysis
- Football Club Community Trusts Tackling Global Health Issues Locally
- Thinking sociologically when comparing women's and men's football
- Against the Run of Play: An Investigation into Women Footballer's Negotiation of Gender
- Demanding more from match analysis in the women's game
- From France 2019 to 'Monday Night footy'
- It's not about flooding the market but building a pipeline
- Look How Far We've Come?
- September (3)
- January (2)
- February (3)
- March (4)
- April (3)
- Concerns over sport supplement usage
- “An important cog in the wheel”, but not the driver: Coaches’ perceptions of their role in doping prevention
- 'Clean' Carnegie
- Our involvement in the Injured Players Foundation ski trip
- Marie Curie Individual Fellowship Success - Rethinking the Health Experience and Active Lifestyles of Chinese Students.
- Calling on the Government for more to be done on Childhood Obesity
- Cognitive Bias - As Bad As Our Biases Would Have Us Believe?
- The FIFA World Cup and 'Banal Nationalism'
- A "New" Form of Fandom? Looking at Social Media as the "New Pub"
- Russia 2018, Racism and the Plight of England's Footballers
- England Expects: Getting an inside track on the pressure of expectations for the England team ahead of the 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Subtle goalkeeping solutions for Englands World Cup penalty shootout problem
- ECB Reaching Out to South Asian Communities
- Enabling physiotherapists to promote physical activity to people with spinal cord injury - an international collaboration
- Battle Back Centre Veterans' Courses
- Coaching female athletes (Part 2) – Put the athlete first!
- Coaching female athletes - What's really different?
- July (2)
- August (1)
- September (2)
- October (3)
- December (1)