This year's highly-anticipated Christmas adverts have been more miss than hit, according to the critics.
The Retail Institute’s inaugural Collaborative Industry Forum took place on 11th December 2018, looking at the Future of Packaging.
The Retail Institute was invited to attend the British Aerosol Manufacturers’ Association (BAMA) Innovation Day at the Royal Armouries on 17 May 2018.
In today’s fast-paced, technology-driven, world companies are playing catch-up and struggling to absorb new trends and changes. The speed with which people expect companies to respond to their needs and requirements, combined with how fast they can switch providers, is driving businesses to invest in personalised and automated solutions with the aim of producing better customer engagement.
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Strategy, Operations and Enterprise
- Consumer Behaviour
- Economics, Analytics and International Business
- Enterprise, Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Knowledge Exchange Events
- Leadership, Governance and People Management
- Learning and Development Programmes
- PR and Journalism
- Productivity and Management of Performance
- Research and Consultancy
- Responsible Governance and Leadership
- Strategic Communication