Recently I read two articles written by SharpstoneSkinner one called Love your managers* and the second called Leaders vs Managers – who would win?* And it got me thinking .!
10 million people in more than 170 countries have participated in entrepreneurship-related events, activities and competitions during Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW).
More than seventy students participated in the first start-up model competition introduced in the Business School earlier this year.
The Business in Action module is designed to address the need to understand the functions of the business environment whilst developing our students professional and academic skills.
Very few things drive sales as effectively as word-of-mouth recommendations.
Our undergraduate students studying Marketing at Leeds Business School, are having their eyes and ears opened to the delights of opera.
A case study using IKEA to build postgraduate students’ employability skills on a vocational higher education course.
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Strategy, Operations and Enterprise
- Consumer Behaviour
- Economics, Analytics and International Business
- Enterprise, Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Knowledge Exchange Events
- Leadership, Governance and People Management
- Learning and Development Programmes
- PR and Journalism
- Productivity and Management of Performance
- Research and Consultancy
- Responsible Governance and Leadership
- Strategic Communication