For over 40 years the Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) has been a successful part-government funded initiative that has contributed towards the growth of Research and Innovation in businesses across the United Kingdom.
The Business School and Lloyds Bank continued their collaborative research partnership with a second productivity roundtable event. The roundtable provided an opportunity to combine research, knowledge briefings and conversations about improving productivity.
Politicians, commentators and economists have been vexed about productivity in the UK for some time. This has been referred to as the 'productivity gap', that is, the difference in productivity between the UK and a range of comparable economies, such as the G8, or the ‘productivity puzzle’, the change from 2008 onwards where productivity has flatlined in contrast to the historic upward trend.
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Strategy, Operations and Enterprise
- Consumer Behaviour
- Economics, Analytics and International Business
- Enterprise, Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Knowledge Exchange Events
- Leadership, Governance and People Management
- Learning and Development Programmes
- PR and Journalism
- Productivity and Management of Performance
- Research and Consultancy
- Responsible Governance and Leadership
- Strategic Communication