The European Communication Monitor 2018 finds that excellent organisations both collect and use more information than ever before. Crucially, they also have effective leaders – although gaps in leadership skills and support exist across Europe. Insights from the largest transnational study on strategic communication worldwide.
During our twelve years of studying the annual status of the profession through the European Communication Monitor and the Latin American Communication Monitor, we have also painted a picture of the gender issues in public relations and communication management practice.
Professor Ángeles Moreno
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Strategy, Operations and Enterprise
- Consumer Behaviour
- Economics, Analytics and International Business
- Enterprise, Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Knowledge Exchange Events
- Leadership, Governance and People Management
- Learning and Development Programmes
- PR and Journalism
- Productivity and Management of Performance
- Research and Consultancy
- Responsible Governance and Leadership
- Strategic Communication