Requesting books is really easy! If you’re on the Internet, you can do this anytime, any place, anywhere!
- Log in to the Library Catalogue
- Find the book that you want
- Click the ‘Place Hold’ link to the left of the screen
- Tick the box next to where it says ‘OR Post item to me’ and check the ‘Update my data’ and ‘Terms and Conditions’ boxes
- Enter the date you no longer need the item by
- Click the ‘Place Hold’ button
- Click on ‘Ok’ to confirm the hold
Alternatively, you could give us a call on (0113) 81 26779 and chat to one of our friendly team.
Offsite will then send an email to your student email to let you know when the book has been sent. We’ll also email you if we have any queries about your request.