Once the festivities have settled down, you might want to catch up with course work, so if this is you, then please:
- leave plenty of time for the books to reach you as postal services will be busier than usual
- remember the last date for posting Library items out by the Offsite team is Thursday 22nd December
- check the Library catalogue before you request items to make sure they’re in stock
- books requested after Thursday 22nd December will be posted out (if available) on Tuesday 3rd Jan
- remember to renew your books over the holiday period – by logging in to the Library catalogue using your MyBeckett login details and going to the self-service tab
- think about if we usually send books to your work address – will there be someone there to receive them?
- think about if you will be at home – if we usually post to your home address, but you’re going away, please tell us the alternative address where you’d like us to post to – firstname.lastname@example.org
- remember that 24-hour IT support is available over the break via our out of hours service – please see contact us
- remember that the Library will still be open 24/7 for anyone in Leeds over the holiday – please bring your Leeds Beckett card with you if you would like to visit
Last, but not least, we hope you all have a happy, relaxing holiday!