Staff from the Offsite team will be here to help Monday to Friday 08:30 – 19:00 throughout the Easter vacation with the exception of Good Friday (April 14th) and Easter Monday (April 17th).
If you are coming onto campus don’t forget to bring your Campus Card with you to issue or return books or use the Library overnight.
Please Note! From Monday 24 April you will need to your Campus Card with you at all times to access Sheila Silver Library.
Remember you can:
- Renew your books online.
- Use Discover for fast and easy searching of our resources and access thousands of eBooks and journals.
- Search your subject support pages
- Visit another University Library using the SCONUL Access Scheme.
- The Eduroam wireless network also lets you use your laptop in many other universities (you need to set this up on campus first).
- IT help is available on 01138121000 or you can Chat with Us.
Happy Easter from the Offsite team, please contact us with any questions or assistance, we are here to help.