- Your Libray items will continue to auto-renew.
- Recall emails to your student email asking you to return a borrowed item will not be sent out between 12th December and 3rd January. This means that you won’t be asked to return items over the holiday period.
- You can continue to place holds through the Library catalogue as normal, and if the book is on the shelves, we will send it out to you (as long as this is before 21st December).
- Items that reach their maximum number of auto-renewals during the holiday period won’t have an extended loan period – Library users will be notified that they need to return items as usual, and Offsite students will have two weeks in which to do this.
- The Library closes on Friday 22nd December and re-opens on Tuesday 2nd January, so the last day we can post out items to Offsite students will be Thursday 21st December.
- You can still access the Library 24/7 with your student card if you are planning a trip to Leeds and would like to visit the Library
Did you know you can keep track of our news on Social Media? Visit us at the:
Distance Learners can join the Leeds Beckett Distance Learning Community on Google+ to ask questions and find information and guidance from peers and the Distance Learning Unit.