Just graduated? Some final reminders
- Your MyBeckett, Microsoft student email account, P:drive (webfiles) and G Suite (Google Apps) will remain active until 30 September 2018. Back up any files you’ll need and transfer all emails and contacts to an alternative account before then.
- Your Microsoft Office 365 account will remain active until 30 September 2018, after that access to the full version will end and any installed software will become read-only. You will also lose access to your OneDrive on 30 September 2018, so make sure you move any saved work to a different storage location before then.
- You can use Google Takeout to transfer docs, calendars and YouTube videos.
- Creating a free Pebblepad Alumni Account will enable you to keep all of your work when you leave and store it in a new personal account. Our step-by-step guide shows you how to convert your account. If you want a PebblePad alumni account, please create it after you’ve handed in all of your work and before 30 September 2018.
- Our After Leeds Beckett web page directs you resources such as open access journals, websites and professional organisations that can help you in your professional practice or in securing that all important first job.
- Make sure your personal data is up-to-date so you receive any final communications from us.
We’d love to hear from you!
Did you know you can keep track of our news on Social Media? Visit us at the:
Distance Learners can join the Leeds Beckett Distance Learning Community on Google+ to ask questions and find information and guidance from peers and the Distance Learning Unit.