Welcome to all new students
The Offsite team and Leeds Beckett Library staff are here to help you! Here’s some information that you might find useful.
- Offsite team web pages - we’re dedicated to supporting distance learners in their use of the Library. You can contact us with any Library/IT related queries and we also have a postal loan service for students (in the UK and mainland Europe) on eligible courses.
- MyBeckett – the university’s virtual learning environment to access online course materials, reading lists, online assessments, student email, the Library and much more! If you have any difficulties in logging on, please contact us or phone the Library 24/7 for a password reset.
- Don’t forget you can access Office 365 including 5 free copies of Microsoft Office for your PCs/MACs plus mobile Apps. You also have up to ITB of cloud storage on OneDrive.
- Discover – this is the Library’s search engine, which searches over 90% of resources available from Leeds Beckett Library.
- Subject Support pages are fantastic sources of information for your subject, search for relevant resources and find contact details for your Academic Librarian.
- Skills for Learning is a collection of resources to support the learning and teaching of academic skills, ranging from academic IT skills to academic communication such as writing and referencing.
Please do contact us if you have any queries, we look forward to hearing from you.
Did you know you can keep track of our news on Social Media? Visit us at the:
Distance Learners can join the Leeds Beckett Distance Learning Community on Google+ to ask questions and find information and guidance from peers and the Distance Learning Unit.