If you need help -
You can still contact us via Chat or get IT Support by phone on 0113 8121000. Any emails received after 18:30 on 18 April will be replied to on the 23rd. The Library's Advice Point closes at 19:00 on Thursday 18 April and reopens at 08:30 on Tuesday 23 April, but the Libraries are open self-service if you live locally and are planning a visit.
- searching for resources, why not use Discover for fast and easy searching of our resources and access to thousands of ebooks and journals.
- wanting to reserve books, you can still do so online, via the Library catalogue, at the Library tab in MyBeckett.
- planning on visiting another Library, check out our information about Sconul Access, but check if they allow access at this time of year before you go!
- coming into the Library to study, remember to bring your Campus Card.
- submitting an assignment, you can get help from our MyBeckett support pages or Handy Hints for Hand Ins blog post.
And you also need to know:
- the autorenewals system will still be working, so we'll continue to send emails during the holiday period asking you to return books if they are needed by someone else - please check your university email account in case you have to return something.
- the last date for book requests via Interlibrary Loans is Friday 12 April and for journal articles it's Wednesday 17 April. Full service resumes on Tuesday 23rd.
We’d love to hear from you!
Did you know you can keep track of our news on Social Media? Visit us at the:
Distance Learners can join the Leeds Beckett Distance Learning Community on Google+ to ask questions and find information and guidance from peers and the Distance Learning Unit.