Congratulations to everyone graduating! Before you leave, there are a few important things you need to do...
- Return all your books and other resources and pay any outstanding fines or charges by 30 June.
- MyBeckett, your student email account, P:drive (webfiles) and G Suite (Google Apps) will remain active until 30 September 2019. Back up any files you need and transfer emails and contacts to an alternative account before then.
- Your Microsoft Office 365 account will remain active until 30 September, after that access to the full version will end and any installed software will become read-only. Transfer any content you're likely to need in the future.
- You'll also lose access to your OneDrive on 30 September, so move any saved work to a different storage location before then.
- You can use Google Takeout to transfer docs, calendars and YouTube videos. The Alumni tab will appear in MyBeckett within five days of your award being confirmed and this will give you more information.
- Creating a free PebblePad Alumni Account will enable you to keep all of your PebblePad work and store it in a new personal account. Our step-by-step guide shows you how to convert your account. If you want an alumni account, please create it before 30 September.
- Make sure your personal data is up-to-date.
There’s lots of information on the University's graduation page but please do get in touch with us if you have any questions about the Library as you graduate. And remember, if you're not graduating this time around, that the Library remains open all the year round and you can contact us at any time for advice and support.
We would like to wish you good luck for the future!
We’d love to hear from you!
Did you know you can keep track of our news on Social Media? Visit us at the:
Distance Learners can join the Leeds Beckett Distance Learning Community on Google+ to ask questions and find information and guidance from peers and the Distance Learning Unit.