Congratulations to everyone graduating this summer!
We'd like to send our warmest congratulations to everyone graduating this summer!
As your time at university draws to a close, some important things to remember.......
Graduations have been taking place all this week - if you travelled to Leeds for your graduation ceremony, we hope you and your guests had a wonderful time.
Here are some important points about your Library and University accounts as you graduate:
- Please make sure that you have returned all your books and other resources and paid any outstanding Library charges.
- MyBeckett, your student email account, P:drive (webfiles) and G Suite (Google Apps) will remain active until 30 September 2019. You will need to back up any files you need and transfer emails and contacts to an alternative account before then.
- Your Microsoft Office 365 account will also remain active until 30 September - after that access to the full version will end and any installed software will become read-only. Please ensure that you transfer any content you're likely to need in the future.
- You'll also lose access to your OneDrive on 30 September, so move any saved work to a different storage location before then. This Microsoft guide can show you how to take your files with you when you graduate.
- You can use Google Takeout to transfer docs, calendars and YouTube videos. The Alumni tab should have appeared in MyBeckett and this will give you more information.
- Creating a free PebblePad Alumni Account will enable you to keep all of your PebblePad work and store it in a new personal account. Our step-by-step guide shows you how to convert your account. If you want an alumni account, please create it before 30 September.
- As a Leeds Beckett alumnus you can apply for Guest User Library membership at a reduced rate.
- Make sure your personal data is up-to-date.
Good luck for the future!