The major changes are:
- A new search box with options to search either Library resources via Discover or to search the Library web pages.
- Quick links to key content for different Library user groups - why not check out the new Offsite pages?
- A new look, similar to the University web pages.
- A new Skills and Subject Support page, linking to the Academic Librarians' Subject Guides, alongside easy access to key Skills for Learning topics.
- Revamped Student IT Support pages, using FAQs to help answer your queries and new pages on IT Security.
- Streamlined Research Support pages with information for both research students and staff.
We've used analysis of the previous site and feedback from students to help make the changes and we'd like to hear what you think about the new site. Please tell us what you think.
We’d love to hear from you!
Did you know you can keep track of our news on Social Media? Visit us at the:
Distance Learners can join the Leeds Beckett Distance Learning Community on Google+ to ask questions and find information and guidance from peers and the Distance Learning Unit.