- Keep your work and yourself safe by choosing a strong password for logging on to our systems.
- Log in to MyBeckett- as well as your modules you'll see all the latest news.
- Check your timetable and university email which comes with a 50GB mailbox.
- Install Office 365 for free for the duration of your studies.
- Check out the Distance Learners – Offsite web pages.We offer a free postal loan service for students living in the UK and mainland Europe.
- See how Skills for Learning can support you or access the Study Ready module on MyBeckett to keep your skills on track.
- Check out your subject guide for resources recommended by your Academic Librarian.
- Log in to OneDrive so you're ready to save your work - you get 1TB of storage.
If you need help with any of this, our Library and Student IT Advice Team is your first point of contact for; research and referencing skills, borrowing, passwords, Office 365 and more. They are available at both Libraries 08:30-19:00 Monday-Friday and 11:00-17:00 on Saturdays and Sundays during term-time.
You can phone us (0113 812 1000) or chat with us 24/7 – just see the Contact Us page on our website.
Did you know you can keep track of our news on Social Media? Visit us at the:
Distance Learners can join the Leeds Beckett Distance Learning Community on Google+ to ask questions and find information and guidance from peers and the Distance Learning Unit.