What’s does this mean?
In a nutshell, it means that the system will be taken down between the 3rd and the 7th August 2015 and will therefore be unavailable during this time. This is necessary to complete the upgrade and test it to make sure that MyBeckett is in full working order for when it comes back online.
What if I need to access links I normally get through MyBeckett?
You won’t be able to access your Modules and their content during this time, but there are still plenty of University Services which will be fully available so that you can still gain access to important links and other information you would usually get through MyBeckett:
- Leeds Beckett Mail and Calendar powered by Google
- Library Catalogue
- Results Online
- Update My Personal Information
- Campus Card and Online Top-Up (iPrint)
- Fees and Accommodation Web Payments Service
- Universal Password Manager
- Welcome & Registration for New Students
- Exam Timetables
- The Library
- Skills for Learning
- Distance Learners – Offsite
- Interlibrary Loan Request (only available by downloading form)
- Library PC Availability
- Student Hub
What happens after the upgrade?
When upgrade week is over the system will return to its usual web address: http://my.leedsbeckett.ac.uk, and you will be able to use it normally.