- because we're open 24/7 you can revise at whatever time of day suits you best
- if you need silence to revise in we can help with that too - there are silent study areas in each Library
- there are some past exam papers are available on MyBeckett. Click on the Modules tab and select “Exam papers online”
- we have lots of books on exam techniques or you can have a look at our Pinterest Guide to Study Skills
- you can request a tutorial to help you revise and prepare for exams and there are also resources on exam preparation and revision and time management on the Skills for Learning website
- make sure you take regular breaks - water coolers in each Library can help you keep hydrated.
- look after your wellbeing - see our Pinterest Board for ideas or listen to our relaxing music playlist plus a motivational list too for you to listen to depending on your mood!
- don't chat when others are working in silence
- don't use the PCs for social networking when others need to work
- and don't "save" study spaces by leaving your belongings on them
Good luck! And remember to Contact Us if you need any help.