Just Graduated? Some final things you need to know...
Congratulations on your recent graduation! We've added a handy countdown to the Alumni tab in MyBeckett as a reminder of things you need to do now that you're a Leeds Beckett Alumnus.
- Your MyBeckett, student email account and associated apps and P:drive (webfiles) will remain active until 30 September 2017. Back up any files you’ll need and transfer all emails and contacts to an alternative account before then.
- You can use Google Takeout to transfer docs, calendars and YouTube videos. See the Alumni tab in MyBeckett for more information.
- Creating a free PebblePad Alumni Account will enable you to keep all of your work and store it in a new personal account.
- Our After Leeds Beckett web page directs you resources such as open journals, websites and professional organisations that can help you in your professional practice or in securing that all important first job.
- As a Leeds Beckett alumnus you can apply for Guest User Library membership at a reduced rate.
And remember you can still ask Library staff for help if you need to.
Good Luck from us all!