- because we’re open 24/7 you can revise at whatever time of day suits you best
- if you need silence to revise we can help with that too – there are silent study areas
- we have lots of books on exam techniques (see our display on the ground floor of the Library)
- you can request a tutorial to help you revise and prepare for exams and there are also resources on exam preparation and revision and time management on the Skills for Learning website
- find out where your exam takes place (and what time!) before the day so that you know where you are going – there is information on the Student Hub pages, plus advice on what to do if you are ill and what you need with you for the exam
- make sure you take regular breaks – water coolers in each Library can help you keep hydrated
- look after your wellbeing – see our Pinterest Board for ideas or listen to our relaxing music playlist plus a motivational list too for you to listen to depending on your mood!
- don’t chat when others are working in silence
- don’t use the PCs for social networking when others need to work
- and don’t “save” study spaces by leaving your belongings on them
Good luck! And remember to Contact Us if you need any help!