Leeds Beckett University - City Campus,
Library & Student Services
Graduated this Summer? Things you need to do before 30 September
Summer is flying by and you may already be putting your new skills to good use in the world of work, but there are a few things you should do before 30 September.
- Your MyBeckett, Microsoft student email account, P:drive (webfiles) and G Suite (Google Apps) will remain active until 30 September 2018. Back up any files you’ll need and transfer all emails and contacts to an alternative account before then.
- Your Microsoft Office 365 account will remain active until 30 September 2018, after that access to the full version will end and any installed software will become read-only. You will also lose access to your OneDrive on 30 September 2018, so make sure you move any saved work to a different storage location before then.
- You can use Google Takeout to transfer docs, calendars and YouTube videos. The Alumni tab will appear in MyBeckett within five days of your award being confirmed and this will give you more information.
- Creating a free Pebblepad Alumni Account will enable you to keep all of your work when you leave and store it in a new personal account. Our step-by-step guide shows you how to convert your account. If you want a PebblePad alumni account, please create it before 30 September 2018.
- Our After Leeds Beckett web page directs you resources such as open access journals, websites and professional organisations that can help you in your professional practice or in securing that all important first job.
- As a Leeds Beckett alumnus you can apply for Guest User Library membership at a reduced rate.
- Make sure your personal data is up-to-date .
There’s lots of information on the University website about becoming an alumni but get in touch with the Library if you have any questions.
The Library and Student Services
Contact the Library for 24/7 Library and IT support.
Contact Student Advice to be signposted to support for all aspects of university life.