If you need help
The Advice Point closes at 19:00 on Friday 21 December and reopens at 08:30 on Thursday 3 January and the Libraries will be open self service over the Christmas and New Year period. However, you can still contact us via Chat or get IT Support by phone on 0113 812 1000. Any emails received after 18:30 on 21 December will be replied to on 3 January.
And if you're...
- coming into the Libraries to study remember to bring your Campus Card.
- working from home you can use Discover for fast and easy searching of our resources and access thousands of ebooks and journals.
- planning on visiting another Library make sure you have eduroam Wi-Fi on your devices (but check their opening times before you go!)
- borrowing books or laptops or topping up and need your PINs you can look them up on MyBeckett – your Library PIN is available via the Library tab, and your Kiosk PIN via IT.
- revising for your post Christmas exams check out the hints and tips on our exam news page.
- submitting an assignment as soon as you get back get help from our MyBeckett support pages.
- lucky enough to get a shiny new device from Santa download Office 365 and save your work to OneDrive.
And you also need to know
- Short Loans are due back as normal so check the spine labels to see if they need to be back at 10:00 next morning or in 3 days. See our video as a reminder.
- You can still reserve books that are on loan but we won't ask for them to be returned until after 3 January. We will still recall books with reservations on them until 13 December so please continue to check your emails in case you have to return anything before you leave for Christmas.
- Applications for SCONUL Access or to be a Guest User submitted after 13:00 on 21 December will be processed after 3 January.
Merry Christmas from everyone in the Library!