If you need help
The Advice Point closes at 19:00 on Thursday 18 April and reopens at 08:30 on Tuesday 23rd but the Libraries are open self service. You can still contact us via Chat or get IT Support by phone on 0113 8121000. Any emails received after 18:30 on 18 April will be replied to on the 23rd.
- coming into the Libraries to study remember to bring your Campus Card.
- working from home use Discover for fast and easy searching of our resources and access thousands of ebooks and journals.
- planning on visiting another Library make sure you have eduroam Wi-Fi on your devices (but check if they allow access at this time of year before you go!)
- borrowing books or laptops and need your PIN you can look it up on the Library tab in MyBeckett
- revising for your exams check out the hints and tips on the university's exam news page.
- submitting an assignment as soon as you get back get help from our MyBeckett support pages or Handy Hints for Hand Ins blog post.
And you also need to know
- we'll continue to send emails during the Vacation asking you to return books that are needed by someone else - check your email account in case you have to return something.
- Short Loans are due back as normal so check the spine labels to see if they need to be back at 10:00 next morning or in 3 days. See our video as a reminder.
- the last date for book requests via Interlibrary Loans is Friday 12 April and for journals it's Wednesday 17 April. Full service resumes on Tuesday 23rd.