- Only put small amounts of credit onto your iPrint account if you're still printing as we’re unable to refund any outstanding credit.
- Return all your books and other resources and pay any outstanding fines or charges by 30 June.
- MyBeckett, your student email account, P:drive (webfiles) and G Suite (Google Apps) will remain active until 30 September 2019. Back up any files you need and transfer emails and contacts to an alternative account before then.
- Your Microsoft Office 365 account will remain active until 30 September, after that access to the full version will end and any installed software will become read-only. Transfer any content you're likely to need in the future.
- You'll also lose access to your OneDrive on 30 September, so move any saved work to a different storage location before then. This Microsoft guide can show you how to take your files with you when you graduate.
- You can use Google Takeout to transfer docs, calendars and YouTube videos. The Alumni tab will appear in MyBeckett within five days of your award being confirmed and this will give you more information.
- Creating a free PebblePad Alumni Account will enable you to keep all of your PebblePad work and store it in a new personal account. Our step-by-step guide shows you how to convert your account. If you want an alumni account, please create it before 30 September.
- As a Leeds Beckett alumnus you can apply for Guest User Library membership at a reduced rate.
- Make sure your personal data is up-to-date.
There’s lots of alumni information on the University website but get in touch with us if you have any questions about access to the Library as you graduate. And good luck for the future!