- Only put small amounts of credit onto your iPrint account if you're still printing as we’re unable to
refund any outstanding credit.
- You should have returned all your books and other resources and paid any outstanding fines or charges by
- MyBeckett, your student email account, P:drive
(webfiles) and G Suite (Google Apps) will remain active until 30 September 2019. Back up any
files you need and transfer emails and contacts to an alternative account before then.
- Your Microsoft Office 365 account will remain active until 30 September, after that access to
the full version will end and any installed software will become read-only. Transfer any content you're likely
to need in the future.
- You'll also lose access to your OneDrive on 30 September, so move any saved work to a different
storage location before then. This Microsoft guide can show you how to take your files with you when you graduate.
- Creating a free PebblePad Alumni Account will enable you to keep all of your PebblePad work and store it in a
new personal account. Our step-by-step guide shows
you how to convert your account. If you want an alumni account, please create it before 30
- As a Leeds Beckett alumnus you can apply for Guest User Library
membership at a reduced rate.
- Make sure your personal data is up-to-date.
There’s lots of alumni information on the University website but get in touch with us if you have any questions about access to the Library. And good luck for the future!