Keep yourself safe online
Follow our tips to keep yourself safe online.
- Create a strong password that can't be guessed - include random words, numbers, capital letters and special characters.
- Don't use the same password for multiple websites.
- Don't share your password with anyone.
- Don't open links or documents you're not sure about.
- Reset your password if you open anything via a phishing email.
- Think about what you're posting on social media - does it reveal useful personal information about you?
- Choose two-factor authentication for online accounts.