- Keep your work and yourself safe by choosing a strong password for logging on to our systems.
- Connect your devices to eduroam Wi-Fi so you have fast and secure access to the internet.
- Log in to MyBeckett- as well as your modules you'll see all the latest news.
- Check your timetable and university email which comes with a 50GB mailbox.
- Install Office 365 for free for the duration of your studies.
- Make a note of your PIN for borrowing books and laptops.
- Book onto a Skills for Learning workshop or access the Study Ready module on MyBeckett to keep your skills on track.
- Check out your subject guide for resources recommended by your Academic Librarian, and attend your Library induction to find out more about how the Library can help with your studies.
- Log in to OneDrive so you're ready to save your work - you get 1TB of storage.
- Find your favourite places to study in the Library or elsewhere on campus. There's lots to choose from!
If you need help with any of this, our Library and Student IT Advice Team is your first point of contact for; research and referencing skills, borrowing, passwords, Wi-Fi, printing, Office 365 and more. They are available on the ground floors of both Libraries 08:30-19:00 Monday-Friday and 11:00-17:00 on Saturdays and Sundays during term-time.
Staff will also be out and about in the first few weeks of term to help you with any questions you have and you can also phone us (0113 812 1000) or chat with us 24/7 – just see the Contact Us page on our website.