Three Leeds Beckett students from various countries recently started a journey to “the smiling coast of West Africa” on the the Ninki Nanka Trail – a Community Based Tourism trail linking up a selection of villages and natural and cultural heritage sites along the River Gambia.
Responsible Tourism Management MSc distance learning students, Anna Alaman, has won the prestigious TODO Award at ITB Berlin for the "Women in tourism" initiative, for social enterprise Open Eyes.
We interviewed Mieke van Loenen, Director Events at ICCA to find out why they work closely with our School.
Professor Haiyan Song from Hong Kong Polytechnic University's School of Hotel and Tourism Management today made a presentation to academic staff and researchers about his latest research.
How to tackle the issues of overtourism in an age of overseas hen and stag parties.
- January (4)
- February (6)
- April (3)
- Tour de Yorkshire tourism research features in the June edition of Pro Cycling magazine
- Supporting Sunil
- Channel 4's 'How to go on holiday this summer'
- Celebrating Success Despite Lockdown
- UKCEM Alumna is a 'Bright Prospect'
- Marking International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia
- Nationally Significant Infrastructural Projects
- Congratulations to Everyone Shortlisted for the Golden Robes
- Spotlight on MSc Responsible Tourism Management for Sustainability Leaders Project interview
- International Tourism Management students take part in online international conference
- The International Society for Professional Innovation Management (ISPIM) support UKCEM students
- Success at the Golden Robes
- 24-hour Sustainable Hospitality Hackathon: A World of Change in Hospitality
- Post Covid-19: Policy and Practice Reflections
- Introducing Pride month
- July (3)
- Hospitality Management Finalist
- Responsible Tourism Management Student Wins Prestigious Award
- Responsible Tourism Management student Rachel Roberts' responsible upcycling building project
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships
- UKCEM students supporting white paper initiative
- Events Management Futures Conference
- "What is it like to study Hospitality Business Management at Leeds Beckett University" - By Olivia
- What's it like to study Events Management?
- Celebrating English Tourism Week
- On the trail of the Ninki Nanka dragon: RTM Ninki Nanka Study Tour
- School of Events Tourism and Hospitality Management now IOH accredited for a further 5 years
- Leadership Skills of the Future - Leigh Jagger, former CEO of Banks Sadler, gives Keynote speech
- It’s all in the planning
- Four Alumnae Announced
- Why I chose to study International Tourism Management
- UKCEM Success in Golden Robes Nominations
- What is it like to study Events Management?
- American Sociologist and Fulbright Scholar Visits ICRETH
- BSc (Hons) Hospitality Business Management Students join forces to make the Vice Chancellor’s Alumni Dinner a sensation
- PhD Researcher travels to Central Asia for tourism fieldwork
- English Tourism Week
- ICRETH PhD students meet world leading visiting scholar
- Q&A with Dr Kate Dashper
- Hospitality Business Management Graduate to Utter Waffles CEO
- Doctoral Students Research Day
- Research Assembly with Dr Emmanuel Adu-Ampong
- April (2)
- May (1)
- June (2)
- July (2)
- August (1)
- October (3)
- Responsible Tourism Management team wins ATHE Award for Innovation
- MSc Responsible Tourism Management student wins ATHE Best PG Student Award
- Dr Ian Lamond talks Brexit and Events of Dissent at the University of Bucharest
- International Tourism Graduate Wins Second Prestigious Award
- Tourism In The VUCA World
- Graduate Teaching Assistant Success
- December (1)
- January (6)
- Student Success at Young Guns 2018
- Academics published in a leading international journal for the study of tourism destinations
- The Big Beckett Hand-in
- "We position ourselves among the global leaders in the field"
- Golden Robes winners and research recognition
- Student scholarships to ICCA annual congress in Dubai
- August (3)
- September (4)
- October (2)
- November (3)
- December (5)
- June (6)