Clinical work and research in speech and language therapy has a long history at Leeds Beckett University. Our speech and language therapy staff are all registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). We also have membership with the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT), the British Association of Academic Phoneticians and the British Association of Clinical Linguistics.
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Eating, drinking and swallowing difficulties
- Supporting people who have communication difficulties
- Phonetics and Phonology
- Voice Care Advice and Vocal Hygiene
- Language Acquisition (Bilingual & Monolingual) and Child Language
- Acoustic and Perceptual Analysis of Speech
- The Dominic Baker Trust
- Department for Education
We have extensive experience in providing voice care advice to the education sector.
If you have a specific project you would like to discuss or, for general information about our consultancy services please contact the University Enterprise office on 0113 81 21904.