Innovate UK Vouchers
We can provide you with the expertise you need to make a progress against your business strategy, at zero cost to your business.
We can do this through our participation in the Innovate UK Voucher scheme. These vouchers have been created to help stimulate and promote innovation in specific areas and identified sectors. Innovate UK is investing up to £6m in this scheme to support UK business growth.
Innovation Vouchers (worth £5,000) are available to start-ups and small-medium sized businesses wishing to enter into a relationship with an external expert for the first time.
Leeds Beckett University is participating in this Scheme and these vouchers can be used to buy university knowledge, research or use of our facilities.
Types of projects that could be supported:
- Research into a company’s markets and identification of new materials and products, and also alternative uses for their production skills
- Testing the performance of the CAD model against that of the physical product
- Research to find a solution to a problem e.g. sustainable, environmentally-friendly, easy to open yet protective packaging
- Use of specialist facilities e.g. specialist analysis of products
- Business process design e.g. new customer interface process
- Exploiting new web technologies for the region and/or industry
- Each round of funding is released to organisations operating within specific themed areas. To read more about the themes visit https://vouchers.innovateuk.org/home