The Skills Service
SME’s in the Leeds City Region can now receive funding for 40% of the cost of staff training
The Skills Service offers a unique package of training and support for SMEs in the Leeds City Region.
- Planning: Free Skills Plan session for SMEs to plan employee training and stay ahead of industry trends.
- Funding: 40% funding from the European Social Fund towards training your workforce (eligible businesses only*).
- Training: Training and education opportunities across the region
*SMEs in the Leeds City Region, participants must be in employment and 18+. Full eligibility at www.skillsservice.co.uk The Skills Service is managed by the West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges and funded by the European Social Fund (ESF).
About the West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges (WYCC)
WYCC’s vision is to seek funding, influence, support leadership and collaborate with businesses.
Working with the colleges and other partners, WYCC has secured over £12 million from the European Social Fund (ESF) to:
- provide new training and skills for those in low paid, low skilled work (More Skills Better Jobs),
- help more people into higher level training (Reach higher),
- increase collaboration between businesses and training providers to improve the skills of the workforce (The Skills Service).
Leeds Beckett Courses available
Introduction to Social Media
Advanced Social Media Strategy
Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Leadership & Management
- Certificate in Leadership and Management – Level 3 & Level 5
- ILM 3: Effective First Line Manager
- ILM 5: Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- ILM 5: Effective Middle Manager
Institute of Directors (IoD) Programmes
Certificate in Company Direction modules (Stage 1)
|IoD Leadership for Directors||IoD Strategy for Directors|
|Role of the Director and the Board||Finance for Non Directors|