- BUSINESS SERVICES
- Develop your business
- Develop your people
- Access new talent and skills
- Use our spaces and facilities
- Connect with us
- Our work in the region
Accelerate your business
Gain control of your business, build resilience and prepare yourself to make the most of the new business landscape with our Accelerate programme.
Accelerate is a six-month structured programme. It offers flexible one-to-one support for you and your business – and keeps you on track to help achieve your goals.
The aim of the programme is to give you the core building blocks to understand how to grow and develop your business. We offer practical sessions focused on improving knowledge and efficiencies around finance, marketing, operations and your strategic approach.
Funded by the European Regional Development Fund, Accelerate at Leeds Beckett University is part of the AD:VENTURE programme.
On the programme you’ll benefit from:
- Pre-recorded masterclasses
- Six weekly live webinars – covering topics such as Connecting with Customers, Making It Happen, and Developing Your Business Model and Value Proposition
- One-to-one support
- Advice on grants and funding
- A chance to meet and network with other young businesses
start dates and eligibility
The next Accelerate programme will be delivered online for 6 weeks starting on 4th November 2021.
It is aimed at businesses who are:
- Looking to grow and create jobs in the Leeds City Region
- Delivering their product or services to other businesses rather than direct to the consumer
- Looking for a structured programme, with flexible one to one support, which will keep you on track to help achieve your goals
If you are interested in joining the programme, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of the team will be in touch and once we have confirmed your eligibility you will be given access to our online programmes and mentoring.
When I started the business I didn’t have time to attend lots of networking events to find the right people...having my own adviser has helped me navigate through that.
With AD:VENTURE you get the content of the sessions, but you also get the connections with other entrepreneurs and the tailored business support, which challenges you and makes you focus. And for me it also gave me more confidence.
Leeds Beckett University is a proud partner in the AD:VENTURE programme. We appreciate the vital role entrepreneurs and growing businesses have to play in our City Region’s economy and through this programme we will be able to support more businesses to grow by matching specific business needs to our academic and business experts.