Carnegie International Cricket Academy
What does it cost?
All of this for less than £20,000
If you study towards one of the undergraduate (BA Hons or BSc Hons) courses, the tuition fee for overseas students will be £12,000 per year. For students pursing one of our postgraduate (MA, MSc) degrees, the tuition fee will be £13,000. The amount you will pay is fixed for each year of your course. Your tuition fees cover the cost of registration, tuition, academic supervision, assessments and examinations.
The following are also included in the cost of your course:
- 24/7 Library and student IT support
- Free wifi via eduroam
- Skills workshops and resources
- Library membership, giving access to more than 500,000 printed, multimedia and digital resources
- Access to software, including five free copies of Microsoft Office 365 to install on your PC, laptop and MAC, and access to free high-end software via the Leeds Beckett remote app
- Loan of high-end media equipment to support your studies
- Use of sports facilities and equipment linked to your studies
We are pleased to be able to offer international students a scholarship to study with us. This is worth £1,000 per year for undergraduate (Bachelors) students and £3,000 for postgraduate (Masters) students. This scholarship is automatically applied and eligible students do not need to submit a separate application.
You will be placed in university accommodation with other students on the International Cricket Academy. Each bedroom is a single room so you will not need to share sleeping space. The cost for the accommodation will be £4,633 for 41-weeks.
The cost of the coaching programme will be £4000 per year and will be delivered by Pro Coach Yorkshire Cricket. The coaching team are all qualified to ECB Level 3, and have all worked with aspiring and developing cricketers to move them forward in their game.
- Tuition Fees: annual tuition charges are due in full at the start of each academic year, however if you are paying the fees yourself and pay a minimum of 50% no later than the official start date of each year, the balance may be paid 4 months later.
- Accommodation Fees which are charged each year under a 41 – 43 week contract are paid in 3 instalments spread throughout the academic year; 40% of the total charge is payable at the start of your first term and 30% is charged at the start of each of the remaining two terms.
- Coaching Fees are payable in full prior to the start of your programme. When all requirements have been met during the admissions process, you will be sent a link to make payment through an online payment facility.
- Loan Payments: If you are entitled to a loan to help you pay for the cost of your study, tuition charges and living expenses are likely to be the only elements which are eligible to be covered. It is important that you check your entitlement when making a loan application. USA loan applicants can check their loan entitlement with the University by emailing USloans@leedsbeckett.ac.uk.